The college lacrosse recruiting environment is difficult to navigate for many young athletes and families. We now offer recruiting consultation programs for families to work directly with Adam Ghitelman.
Adam Ghitelman is a seasoned NCAA Division-1 coach who has been involved in the recruiting landscape for over 10+ years. Here is a look at his coaching resume.
Harvard University (2011-2015)
– Directed the recruiting efforts for the Harvard Men’s Lacrosse program.
– Recruited top-10 classes every year while recruiting at Harvard.
University of Utah (2016-2021)
– Directed the recruiting efforts for the University of Utah Men’s lacrosse program.
What to expect in recruiting consultation
– 1 on 1 direct connection to determine the best course of action for your player and family.
– Player film breakdown. Through the use of film analysis, we can determine the level of play that suits you.
– Mentorship and player development. Our connection will go further than just lacrosse. We will work together to develop you as a player and person.
– Utilization of outstanding network within the lacrosse coaching community to connect you to the right schools and staffs.
– Showcase & support your player skillsets, and communicate to the right coaching staffs and programs.
– Set you up for success in college and beyond!